Up Grades on Stroker-Suggestions

-
It seems like it should have a pair of steel/aluminum rims with short height slicks for drag days. Keep them in the trunk and bolt them on at the track. Street tires on the drag strip are a waste of time.
Heck, my Nitto Drag radials are what I consider street tires, and once they are warm they hook hard...once the car is moving above 15 mph. Real Drag tires will dead hook you off the line. Just buy some short ones to lower your actual gear ratio.
I like looking at the intake, but unless you know what you are doing, or copy what they did in the MP Performance book, it is going to slow you down.

11s is the target.
A set of 235/60/15 ET drag slicks or equivalent, more adjustment on the suspension and a roll control will be the start a long with some of the other above recommendation.

I have spoken to Brian at IMM he has recommended a different cam and a set of his modified Indy heads. Have also contacted A1 re the converter just waiting to hear back from them.

Sounds like a good plan. Make sure your u-joints are fresh and add a driveshaft loop.

Attachments

• IMG_3973 (Large).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3972 (Large).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 96
-
Back