Up to 20% OFF* Father's Day Sale! Classic Industries

-

ClassicIndustries3

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Happy Father's Day! :)
The moments we spent under the hood with Dad as kids made memories that will last a lifetime. For many of us, working in the garage with Dad is what sparked our automotive passion in the first place. Give Dad's project a boost this Father's Day with up to 20% off* until June 18th, 2013.

Use Promo Code on checkout: DAD134M
Expires: 06/18/2013

*Some restrictions apply.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see now that the other promotion ended on 6/11 anyway. Today's bump made me think otherwise.

Hi everyone!

Happy Father's Day! :)

Use Promo Code on checkout: DAD134M
Expires: 06/18/2013

www.classicindustries.com

* Terms and Conditions: Some restrictions apply. Please note that certain items may be exempt from this offer including but not limited to items classified as sale items, kits, special orders, NOS GM, and promotional products. This offer supersedes any and all other Classic Industries® promotions and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other sale. This offer is not retroactive and cannot be applied to previous orders. The appropriate shipping charges will be added.

I don't see this helping you move over priced merchandise...

So am I reading correctly that this cannot be combined with the free shipping over $199? It's fine either way, just making sure. Thanks!

Hi 72Dodge,

Thank you for the inquiry. At this time, we do not have a free shipping sale running. The last free shipping promotion ended on June 11th. However, if there were two promotions going on concurrently, you are correct. You would choose one promo or the other, but would not be able to combine the offer.

Best Regards.

I don't see this helping you move over priced merchandise...

Hi MoparDaddy,

Thank you for the comment. Besides our huge selection of "in stock" parts and great customer service, Classic Industries also prides itself on extremely competitive pricing and we back it up with our Price Match Guarantee.

If there is an item that you feel we are overpriced on, please bring it to our attention and we will check into it to ensure our price is competitive.

Hi 72Dodge,

Thank you for the inquiry. At this time, we do not have a free shipping sale running. The last free shipping promotion ended on June 11th. However, if there were two promotions going on concurrently, you are correct. You would choose one promo or the other, but would not be able to combine the offer.

Best Regards.

Yeah, I figured that out and edited it above just before you posted this. By bumping that old post 2 days after that promotion ended, it tricked me into thinking they were both current promotions.

Its to bad the website sucks just hoses up everytime I try to search for parts.

Crap! I just made an order a couple days ago!!! Lol. Such is my luck.

-
Back