!!!!UPDATE!!!! Keep the Prayers a comin!!!!!

-
recieved this from Corey earlier this morning:

"As of right now she is doing good we are waiting on the doc to call to give us an update so we can see her today."

He said she is over an hour away so they have to wait for his call before they go.......

Great news there, but we'll keep Lilly in our prayers for a little while yet.

Thanks for the update inkjunkie and let us know if you hear anything else. :thumbup:

The prognosis sounds good and that is great! Its amazing to read some of the heartfelt responses. Awesome support coming from FABO! Prayers and best wishes for Lilly and her family.

Well guys it looks really good. The doc said that we can't see her today cause he doesn't want her to get all excited and want to jump and move but when he walked in this morning she was waggin her tail. It looks like all of yalls support and prayers are goona pay off. Now does anybody know the lottery numbers for this coming Wednesday? Once again thanks guys for the support I am truly blessed to have such a great group of fellas like there is here on FABO!!!

Just heard from the doc and if you stand her up she can almost hold herself up. He said it only takes a few days of not using your legs for them to become so weak that they won't hold you up so we will have to work with her to get her strong again. But either way she is improving:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
So I am totally psyched about her coming home so I can start to work with her and make her better. And once agian who has a line on this Wednesdays lottery numbers.

THANKS FABO for all your prayers

good news first thing this morning sure put a bigger step in my step :happy10:
So happy that he is coming home :cheers:
as far as the lottery numbers just make sure you have two 7's in it8)

:-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10:

Hiphip Hooray for Lilly....Dogs are sooo resilient :grommit: :love8:

I can almost "see" the excitement on your face for her......Congrats

Winning lotto numbers, I think you've already won !! :wink: :-D

i will sleep good tonight. i have one less thing to worry about.thank you Jesus

Hey guys going to pick LILLY up at NC State. She still isn't walking but they said it shouldn't be long. I will post pics when we get back

Just saw this

i went through this 2 times with my wiener dog the first time wasn't bad enough to need surgery and it just took a few months and she was back to 95%. Then almost 5 years later she was getting out of her bed and she jumped over the 2 inch lip on her bed and yelped and that was injury #2. First they said it was so bad that she probably would be off being put down but that little dog is my life so i said not going to happen here is my credit card do what you need to do, so they took her in and prepped her for surgery he said once he got in there he would call and let us know how bad it was we could make a decision...well there wasn't a call for like 2 hour and then he called and said it was bad but he did what he could and only time would tell. long story short after he made her look like a football with the staples (little joke my wife and i had to lighten the mood) and the nightly massages of her rear legs she is back not 100% but she tries her back end is still a little drunk but she is doing great. those little dogs have huge hearts and can do anything she is now almost 12. if you do a Google search there are some studies about using Vitamin C to maintain good back health for dachs you might want to look into it and get a bottle of liquid Glucosamine and Chondroitin (Costco is where i get mine) and she also get Rimayl for 2 weeks and then 2 to 3 weeks off to let her liver rest but that seems to help with the soreness of everyday life.

Hang in there its hell of a ride.

PM if you have any questions, we can start a Dachshund support group LOL

Tim

-
Back