UpDate My bad news is a bit better

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
As some of you know I had a break in awhile back. I have been going through everything to find all that's missing. Parts are hood trim , dart trunk and rear 1/4 letters and front hood emblem, oil preasure gauge,A few switches, door lock cyl with key. Small items in a handing box,:banghead: Tools well not so good. Air tools( Body work ) sanders and gravity feed gun and my new disc sander. With my deductible at $500 its not worth the claim. If anyone has any of these parts please let me know. Thanks.

I believe I have a good extra oil pressure gage, let me look and take a picture of it soon as I can Nite Moves, shipping may be a bit costly but if I still have it and can find it it is yours for shipping :glasses7:

I believe I have a good extra oil pressure gage, let me look and take a picture of it soon as I can Nite Moves, shipping may be a bit costly but if I still have it and can find it it is yours for shipping :glasses7:
Mike, I m in the process of getting one from a member....well its on its way soon. Thanks a bunch though. Your kindness is just You.:D Great having friends like yourself.:cheers:

Edd, if their is anything I can help with let me know.
Trying to find DODGE letters for trunk and hood, I found the center piece trim for the hood. Now need R/L side. Pitted is fine as long as its not dented bad. Its all being painted anyway.....And will be cheaper i hope for me....Thanks everyone:cheers:

-
Back