Updates 8-3/4, and flipped springs

-

OttawaAustin

Reaction score
Well busy day, changed out the rearend from a 8-1/4 with a 2-something gear to a 8-3/4 with mosher axles and a 4.10 gear and flipped the rear spring hangers and lowered the front. What do you guys think of the new stance? I like it!!:cheers: First pic is old, second is today!

Attachments

• 20140602_201252 (1).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 0809141950a.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 284
I cannot see much difference.

I can't see a difference. Do you have pics from a straight on side shot before and after ??

Maybe you should post a picture with the car sitting in the same spot and shoot from the same angle. I think I see a lower front end but the rear end looks the same.

I see the difference, pic 1 looked good! But then again I'm not a fan of the lowered look on these cars.

changing the height like that can wear out front suspension!!????? that was popular thing to do back years ago. ( I wanted to look like Nascar???) guess it depends on how much you drive it? just throwing that out. i'm sure other members could tell you the details...... the AAR cudas I had years ago had 15 in whells, one tire size bigger on rear, that slight difference gave it " rake and clearance for the side exhaust pipes.

-
Back