Updates and upgrades..

-
REALLY kick a$$ !
I noticed a brace on the front 2 intake bolts in one of the earlier pics, what was that for? Couldn`t see it in the later pics------

I moved it to the rear of the intake. It's the mount for my fuel regulator and boost control solenoid.

cuda2019.jpg

Redid the rear frame rails and suspension and a whole front suspension. Finally got it down on the ground where I wanted.

FREAKING BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL CAR AND INCREADIBLE FAB WORK.

I don't usually car for blue, but THAT color with the hood and bumpers and THOSE wheels is just stunning.

Dayum that is nice.

Oakville must be on the wet side of the state. I need to look it up.

If you ever get over to Renegade in Yakima PM me. I'd love to see that run. That car will force me to go to the track.

You should be proud and happy.

FREAKING BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL CAR AND INCREADIBLE FAB WORK.

I don't usually car for blue, but THAT color with the hood and bumpers and THOSE wheels is just stunning.

Dayum that is nice.

Oakville must be on the wet side of the state. I need to look it up.

If you ever get over to Renegade in Yakima PM me. I'd love to see that run. That car will force me to go to the track.

You should be proud and happy.
Thanks for the props. Its a 17' Challenger blue.
Yes about 40 minutes SW of Olympia. Tiny town. Been to renegade many times but haven't ran there since the early 90s. Ive been threatening to go but its always so dang hot. LOL. I have had a lot of family in that area. My mom is from Toppenish

Thanks for the props. Its a 17' Challenger blue.
Yes about 40 minutes SW of Olympia. Tiny town. Been to renegade many times but haven't ran there since the early 90s. Ive been threatening to go but its always so dang hot. LOL. I have had a lot of family in that area. My mom is from Toppenish

Yeah, it gets hot, but the spring and fall is pretty nice. I'd have rather seen the Street Outlaws come to Renegade than Pacific Raceways. It's an old school track.

Yeah, it gets hot, but the spring and fall is pretty nice. I'd have rather seen the Street Outlaws come to Renegade than Pacific Raceways. It's an old school track.
Yup. I honestly cant remember the first time I went. Probably mid 70s dad took me out there for Jet cars and stuff. Then we cruised Yakima in the dart. Then we used to hit the track and watch the big points meet every year. fun place!

Wow. Absolutely beautiful car. Tell us more about the new mill. How much power did the last one make and what are your goals for this one?

Wow. Absolutely beautiful car. Tell us more about the new mill. How much power did the last one make and what are your goals for this one?
Thanks! New mill is a filled block 400/470", BCR main cap and girdle system, 11-1 compression, Pretty big solid roller cam, MGP rods, Molnar crank, Icon pistons running methanol. should make decent power.. :D

Yea. Decent power for sure. Again beautiful car and excellent work.

-
Back