Urgent Help!!!

-

nick69

Its Me!!
Reaction score
Guys,

Ive been let down big style by Year1 on the TC, flexplate for my A904. Ive got another company on it right now but they asked these questions:

A few questions on the converter:

1. should have 122 teeth on the ring gear that is attached to the converter.

2. does your input shaft that splines into the converter have 18 or 27 splines?

3. is the diameter of the pilot 1.550” or 1.810”?

My A904 is on a 67 Dart with 273 2bbl. Can anyone give me the answers I need??

MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY THANKS
Nick :thumbup:

I have no means of doing that :sad:

The Dart is going to a garage to get fixed and they wont take the car till ive got the parts!!! :sad:

Hi Triggerjay,

Thanks for the info. I have no idea if it would be the same as mine tbh!! LOL

Whats going on with the forum today?? stuff jumping eveywhere!!!???? PMSLOL

I have an a904 sitting on the garage floor. It is out of a 1971 Plymouth duster. (The car in my avatar). The specs on it are :
Ring gear on starter : 120 teeth
Pilot : 1.806 <-- Now remember, this is a used converter. Im sure it was 1.810 new
Input shaft splines : 27 on both the large outer shaft, and smaller inner shaft.

This is what came factory in OUR 71 Plymouth Duster/Twister behind the 318. YOUR CAR MAY BE DIFFERENT. This is my first mopar project, so I do not know if they used different stuff behind different motors, or different stuff behind the same motors. Seems Chrysler did alot of that in the early 70's from what I have read. Our car has the factory Twister package, but some stuff on it does not match what the Twister package was, and the car has never been tampered with. It does not have the Twister scoops on the hood, and did not have front bucket seats.. But it did get the much sought after shark tooth grille, and a special "herringbone" plad interior. Hope this helps, its the best I can do.

Triggerjay

Well im off to bed now as its 11pm over here.

I hope someone can help me out.

Cheers
Nick

-
Back