Urgent message!!

-

gniknayrb18

Reaction score
local mopar shop closed its doors months ago and the guy who just bought it is scrapping everything for weight.....several 440's 340's 318's tons of cranks pistons and just tons of stuff. he said it has to be all gone by friday i willtake as many pics and gra as much stuff as possible

he has a very rare car in the back that needs work but like i said super rare
its a 70 Plymouth fury gt with original 440 and the hemi 727 it has alot of rust but has a parts car that goes with it and is only asking 2000...plz someone save this car apparently there were only 660 of them made and only 23 know to exist i will take pics tomorrow. i like in san angelo texas so anyone around here get down here asap

I'll take every 340 for scrap weight... :)

440 too and maybe 400's

I want a 340!! Please!

Also, If he has any 67-7? A-body consoles, shifters, brackets, etc I would want at least one complete set up. Maybe 2.

Hemi 727s came behind Hemis. Jus sayin.

ill see whats left tomorrow... i had to take a trip to san antonio today and not sure what he got rid of but i will find out in the morning and pray he didn't go to crazy

i understand that Rob but with the 70 fury gt it was such a big car that they put the 727 hemi behind the 440 it was not typical once again rare car if you have any questions about it feel free to look it up and plz if anyone has any info on it plz feel free to post

well seeing how it is one of 666 with the 6 pack option.....ill have to look at the vin but i believe it is...i was told that it was the first off the line and it is painted a forest green..ill look tomorrow

He's gonna scrap but wants 875 for 3 tunnel ram setups? Let him scrap them.

sounds wack.......its all being tossed for scrap price? yeah right.

I think you fail to see what were saying. Hes scrapping everything for weight but has prices on stuff? Thats not scrapping for weight.

local mopar shop closed its doors months ago and the guy who just bought it is scrapping everything for weight.....several 440's 340's 318's tons of cranks pistons and just tons of stuff. he said it has to be all gone by friday i willtake as many pics and gra as much stuff as possible

he has a very rare car in the back that needs work but like i said super rare
its a 70 Plymouth fury gt with original 440 and the hemi 727 it has alot of rust but has a parts car that goes with it and is only asking 2000...plz someone save this car apparently there were only 660 of them made and only 23 know to exist i will take pics tomorrow. i like in san angelo texas so anyone around here get down here asap

Since you are there why don't you pick up the stuff for just above scrap prices and offer it at reasonable prices to the members here. That way he would get rid of it, you would make some money and members could get some great deals.... It would be a win, win, win situation.

he picked out like 10 items to try and sell on ebay but he scrapped almost everything else including a 71 demon and a 72 demon a 74 dart sport 6 340's 4 440's 10 different transmissions unfortunately i missed out on alot because i was in san antonio for pre op surgery on my wrist and couldn't miss the appointment

If you want the stuff, find out who he scrapped it with and go see if you can buy the stuff from them.

You think by now people would stop telling these storys , what happend to all the stuff is it never exhisted ......

-
Back