Status
Not open for further replies.

otrAlive

otrAlive
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
used Dash pad with fairly new cap. I removed this from my 71' Duster when I changed to the original interior color, B7 blue. It's in very good plus condition. All mounting studs are intact, none broken. It has a small smudge where I tried to clean. You can see it in one of the photo's. Please please, before you attempt to buy this piece you must consider the shipping expense. Please don't buy it then decide the shipping is too much. Ask me first and I'll quote you a shipping price. The pad is already boxed and ready to ship. It measures 62"L x 8"H x10"W and weigh's 9lbs. 2oz. As an example, I checked shipping to a location in Florida from Maryland and USPS priority mail is $93.15, no additional insurance. UPS & Fedex locally, is run be mail box etc. and even more expensive. This pad is a good alternative to a new colored one which could run $300-$400 plus shipping. I'm asking $100 plus shipping, Paypal accepted.

dash1 (Medium).jpg

dash2 (Medium).jpg

dash3 (Medium).jpg

dash4 (Medium).jpg

dash5 (Medium).jpg

1 person interested, waiting to hear back from them. Should know something fairly soon.

where is Bolton, is that a UK location? I will only ship within the U.S.
tks, Floyd

I am sorry. I did not realize that it was a cap. I am looking for a nice original factory dash pad. Thanks for your time

FYI, I kinda got that backwards and just to set the record straight. It's an original pad with a newer cap...you can see all that from the photo's.
Anyhow, good luck and hope you find what your looking for...tks for lookin' Floyd

FYI, I kinda got that backwards and just to set the record straight. It's an original pad with a newer cap...you can see all that from the photo's.
Anyhow, good luck and hope you find what your looking for...tks for lookin' Floyd
is it a Bright blue Dash Pad? will it fit a 72 Demon?

honestly, I cannot tell you if it's considered medium or bright blue. This pad was in the car when I bought it 16 yrs. ago. I would think it would fit into a Demon but you should investigate further?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back