-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomsDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a used FiTech 30002 600hp (non-Power adder) does have timing control. This unit has 1000 miles on it and ran well on my 440. Had a glitch one time it was a no start after a long cruise. No spark no fuel condition. Worked fine after it cooled and still works till the day I pulled it. Not sure if it was due to the under hood temps with the 440 or just a glitch. It comes with everything you see and instructions. No O2 bung or holder for the handheld. Selling as is. $500 plus shipping.

1442A254-6FAE-40A1-958B-ACF84DD85C74.jpeg

5CD792EF-59DE-4626-AC1E-C37E6A1338A2.jpeg

Last edited:
does that work with a mechanical fuel pump or does it need high pressure?

do you have to use the timing to make it work right if so what dizzy do they use interested in it for my build.

Yes it is a mild 440. There is a lot of good info about FiTech on this forum and on the web. Facebook has a couple of groups that are dedicated to FiTech and have a butt load of tech info. Yes I have PayPal

There are a few reasons. First of all after the no start condition not being repeatable has left a lack of confidence in any long distance overnight type of cruises. Second after some reading I decided to put a 1” spacer under the unit. Worked fine, but Unfortunately that doesn’t allow me to use any type of air filter so the hood had to come off. Once again no overnight or out of line of sight type of use of the car. Thirdly, there is so much adjustability at your fingertips with this thing I was constantly fiddling around with it (needed or not). I’m really just wanting to be able to get in the car, start it and drive it..So I decided to go to a carb and set it and forget it! So there it is, 100% transparency. If it sells it sells, if not then the reality is I’m only out $1k :BangHead: and I’ve gained some knowledge and insight to FI world. :D

I'm still interested just a little concerned it might be ecm how old is it and did you update the software pm me maybe we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back