User Names

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
What is the hidden or not so hidden meaning behind your user name?

I for one am a Mopar nut and a first time father of a now 2yr old girl named Phoenix

Arms & legs are inked....as well as a back piece, vampire bite, triple swirling 6's and a wedding ring.

It sounded cool and wasn't already taken,lol...

It's another name for brass knuckles.

It's better than KnuckleBuster.

It just kinda evolved, now it's my name on every site I frequent ...

I even built a custom 1911 around it-

Nevermind the lint...

I don't hide when I am on line, I don't hide where I am, all I know to be is me :coffee2:

Mine is the California personalised licence plate, that is on the GTX that i had for 27 years.

Attachments

• HEMI 71 X.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 202
Mine is too simple.
Oklahoma Car Collector.
This site didn't have the capability to accept my last R when I signed up so it is missing on this site.
I never have to tell what state I live in because it is in my screen name.

I've driven many fastback 67 & 68 Barracudas since senior year of high school.

I have been known to do some crazy things in the past, especially in college (I once, no twice, pennied in 2 1/2 floors of people in a dorm [one floor of them tried to hit me with a water balloon and it glanced off my heal and then popped on the ground when I was entering to visit someone] where they couldn't get out of their rooms unless someone came to let them out from the outside [including the RA's]). When you make me mad, I get even.... (Karma)... So some people used to call me "Crazy Karl"...

So I put the Crazy and Cuda together and made it match my name with a "K"....

Hence, krazykuda

Mine is too simple. Oklahoma Car Collector. This site didn't have the capability to accept my last R when I signed up so it is missing on this site.

Are you sure that it's not your ability to spell that the "r" is missing???? LOL! :D

Mine is the California personalised licence plate, that is on the GTX that i had for 27 years.

That is a sweet GTX! My mom used to have a 71 Satellite when I was a kid. I've always liked that body style. :prayer:

Maybe someone pennied my keyboard....

Mybe, or your keyboard is from Boston.....

(My old room mate from Boston told me once that there are only 25 letters in the alphabet, that is why people in Boston don't pronounce the "r", to them is is silent....)

When I needed my first user name I wanted something relate to my cars. The Road, as in Road Runner, and Cuda, for Barracuda.

I've been into drag racing since I was a kid. My dad would take me to the Indy dragstrip when he ran a C/Gas '55 Chevy. When I was 16, the guys in school school would call me Hot Wheels or Dragster. I raced my '65 Olds F85 almost every weekend. Dragster evolved into Drag Racer and I've had it ever since.
Funny, I've tried 3 times to retire from drag racing and I keep coming back. I guess its in my DNA.

-
Back