Using All Nine Lives At Once

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere already. I did search, but didn't see anything. If it has, I apologize.

Not sure how this person walked away from this, but he was one lucky b*stard!

Nothing left of that car but a driver seat?
Ain't no way anyone walked away from that claiming to be an agnostic

The article I read about it on Jalopnik said the guy was doing 90 in a 35 and hit a light pole. 90mph isn't going to make a car explode like that. Toward the very end, you hear someone talking to cops and they say their best guess on speed was about 150mph. I could buy that, but will a 6cyl Mustang do 150mph?

O.K. ....where are all the cops, ambulances, fire trucks, etc???
Accident scene like that and the cops just let people walk around taking pictures?
Something stinks here.

O.K. ....where are all the cops, ambulances, fire trucks, etc???
Accident scene like that and the cops just let people walk around taking pictures?
Something stinks here.
That was just after the accident had happened. At the very end, when the person taking the video is looking at the axle and brake rotor on the ground, you can hear someone talking to a couple cops. One asks the witness what they would estimate the speed at, and then he tells him to move back. You then hear another cop tell people to start clearing out of the area. Here's the article on Jalopnik: http://jalopnik.com/rented-speeding-mustang-crashes-into-pole-and-disinteg-1786936864

And here's the news report on the accident from Seattle's Kiro7 TV station: VIDEO: Driver walks away uninjured after crash

Nothing left of that car but a driver seat?
Ain't no way anyone walked away from that claiming to be an agnostic
Nope, that seat is now a toxic waste dump - they would have had to call in a hazmat team.

-
Back