USPS Suspends Delivery to Six States

-
Your son go back to the job?

Yes, he didn't miss much. Was on light duty inside for a couple three months.

He's in East Liverpool, OH. He really enjoys it. For a while he was 408 (?) as a supervisor at an office 30 minutes from his office. Really enjoyed that. He's hoping for a permanent supervisor job...or Postmaster one day.

Yes, he didn't miss much. Was on light duty inside for a couple three months.

He's in East Liverpool, OH. He really enjoys it. For a while he was 408 (?) as a supervisor at an office 30 minutes from his office. Really enjoyed that. He's hoping for a permanent supervisor job...or Postmaster one day.
204B. Temp supervisor position. If he's wanting to get into management, that's definitely the track.
Most postal managers aren't held in high esteem. Some are great, most however, lets say there's a reason the phrase going postal exists.
East Liverpool, Oh is a neat little river town. I haven't been there in a long time though.
I collect a retirement from the PO so it's worth it in the end to hang with it.

lets say there's a reason the phrase going postal exists.

Next time I talk with him I'll ask he he knows where it comes from, lol.

I collect a retirement from the PO so it's worth it in the end to hang with it.

I think he was around 30 when he started 5 years ago. His plan is to retire. I hear the Union is strong.

I took the exam and went to a mass information meeting not long after retiring from the Air Force, but left before interviewing. The promise of only one day a week put me off. I'm also not one for a regular schedule so it's better I didn't...except for that retirement!!

USPS delivers granddaughters mail with a drone, but it usually ends up n top of the big barn. But they are Tx rural type family. Rural mail carrier drone service they are called. :poke:
:steering::BangHead::BangHead:

I thought it was odd we fender get mail yesterday but did Friday. They must have closed our office as one that temporarily suspended service. Our town was hit pretty hard with power outages from this ice storm. My lower was out for three days

USPS delivers granddaughters mail with a drone, but it usually ends up n top of the big barn. But they are Tx rural type family. Rural mail carrier drone service they are called. :poke:
:steering::BangHead::BangHead:
HUH?
Haven't heard about that, at all.

usps-drone-mockup.png

Guess I'm just a dumb old man here, but i haven't got a clew to any meaning, to that reply of yours.
:lol: Barstow is in the middle of the Mojave Desert. they don't have Spring in Barstow, they have WIND. :lol:
The windshield pitting, paint stripping kinda wind. :lol:

:lol: Barstow is in the middle of the Mojave Desert. they don't have Spring in Barstow, they have WIND. :lol:
I STILL don't get it?
What's my picture of that USPS drone got to do with the Mojave Desert, Barstow, spring, wind, in a reply of yours?
Lets just forget it?

I get it, was doing recon for Aerial Survey in Simi Valley on a peak with gusts over 80 mph. We bailed and went elsewhere to keep busy. Laid down some targets. REAL plane/flight and photos delayed until it calmed down the following week.

IUOE 12 protecting work for Drone flights from office type pukes FYI.

-
Back