utah members

-

terry

Reaction score
Hi just looking for any members who may be in the provo utah area. my grandson lives there and i'm giving him a 70 duster project car so he will need connections for parts certainly will have questions.
thanks terry

I was being sarcastic trying to bump the thread and get someone else to answer. The map shows myself and 3 others, one of which I know has moved to Oregon. Such a big state and so few A bodies. lol

I was being sarcastic trying to bump the thread and get someone else to answer. The map shows myself and 3 others, one of which I know has moved to Oregon. Such a big state and so few A bodies. lol

They cant hold ten kids and block 3 lanes of traffic with em,let alone they don't have diesels to tweak the fuel pump to roll thick black clouds of death smoke off a stoplight for a few hundred feet,so not many here keep em around :(

If he was further north I could hook em up with some connections,but Provo aint just right around the corner from Roy/Ogden so....

Best bet would probably be the club Lowbudget linked, and go to the LHM showings.

They cant hold ten kids and block 3 lanes of traffic with em,let alone they don't have diesels to tweak the fuel pump to roll thick black clouds of death smoke off a stoplight for a few hundred feet,so not many here keep em around

Well I don't have any kids, but a do have a couple of Cummins I like to blow black smoke with but I usually only blow coal dust on people that piss me off, which when I go to the city is about every other one. I really like dusting those Subaru's with green peace stickers on them driving slow in the fast lane.

Seriously there has to be some Mopar heads in the Provo area and the best thing about Mopar people is that they usually don't mind helping out other Mopar people, especially young ones.

Well I don't have any kids, but a do have a couple of Cummins I like to blow black smoke with but I usually only blow coal dust on people that piss me off, which when I go to the city is about every other one. I really like dusting those Subaru's with green peace stickers on them driving slow in the fast lane.

Seriously there has to be some Mopar heads in the Provo area and they best thing about Mopar people is that they usually don't mind helping out other Mopar people, especially young ones.

I grew to hate them coal burners after driving my vert stang.....damn kids got on the band wagon a few years ago up here and every other light had a death cloud from one.

True Most mopar people will help each other out because their are so few of us....there are some around up here (Ogden)I wouldn't P!ss on em if they were on fire tho.Lost my 65' Belvedere I post to one of em years ago.

If he was further north I could hook em up with some connections,but Provo aint just right around the corner from Roy/Ogden so....

Best bet would probably be the club Lowbudget linked, and go to the LHM showings.

I know this an older post, just giving you guys a heads up. I am in the Clearfield/Hill AFB area. There is another faded yellow 71-72 Duster in my area as well as a gold 4 door 70-72 Dart.

Mine isn't roadworthy yet (just need brake lines hooked up, driveshaft connected and mild suspension work) but very soon, hopefully in month or so.

-
Back