Ute rear window dimensions

-

bb66cuda

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone out here can help me figure out the rear window dimensions on an AP6 ute. I'm working on converting my 66 Dart wagon and would like to get the correct dimensions to have a piece made here in the states.

I'm hoping someone out here can help me figure out the rear window dimensions on an AP6 ute. I'm working on converting my 66 Dart wagon and would like to get the correct dimensions to have a piece made here in the states.
I've been looking at them and that glass appears almost .....ALMOST flat. I'll be danged if I wouldn't MAKE it flat. Then it would be real easy to have the glass cut for.

Sorry can’t help with the glass dimensions, best suggestion I could offer might be to buy a rear window seal for one and work from there, I’m guessing you’ll need to get one sooner or later anyway. These are a nice piece and with the exchange rate being what it is at the moment, would make it a good buy at under $USD200 + postage.

Rear Windscreen Seal AP5/AP6 – VC Ute | Rubber Seals Australia

Perhaps you could also just send Richard at RSA an email and obtain the dimensions that way, he’s a good guy and very approachable His email address is [email protected]

Last edited:
Send me a PM my buddy has 2 UTES. I’m also interested in your project. I am thinking of doing the same thing.

-
Back