vacuum forming sharktooth grill idea

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
Found a company that does ATV parts and other things.they have machines big enough.going to call them tomorrow and ask about it.trouble is even if they say they can do it and cheaper than say 500 a grill I'll have to find one to use as a template. Thoughts or ideas?

My plan for this is not to make money it is to find a way that we can get a part for our cars without paying through the teeth. I'm actually looking a broken grill that's local might fiberglass it for a template

You may or may not know but there was a company that was repopping the 340/twister sharktooth grilles. Don't know why they discontinued but price was around 750....they are still making E body grilles IIRC.

You may or may not know but there was a company that was repopping the 340/twister sharktooth grilles. Don't know why they discontinued but price was around 750....they are still making E body grilles IIRC.
i remember reading about that i think the quality of te repop shark tooth grill was very poor to say the least so it was discontinued.

I know classic industries is going to but the have 700 listed for just the middle piece and they aren't even in stock yet. This place I'm calling has mass different types of plastic and forming options

-
Back