vacuum lines for heat ?

-

71scamp78

Reaction score
The canister in the pic is what I assume to be what a vacuum canister for the flaps in the heater box. Where is the best place to run the line to for the vacuum itself. I was thinking the front of carb for ease. I can do the intake but I have a plug in it so will the front of carb work. Well can't upload photo now but it's on a 71 dart and its the canister on the passenger fender

What pic? Anyway full vacuum from the manifold. It runs all the controls and unless everything is new/rebuilt you need it. I just went through this today. Back of manifold and heat/AC all working now. BTW front of carb should be pcv and rear brake booster... Edelbrock anyway.

I use the big port in front of carb for pcv. There are two small ports one is used for the vacuum advance and other is blocked off. ...I figure I could use the one blocked off for for the vacuum

As long as the port has manifold vacuum it should be fine. Originally the line from the vacuum canister hooked up to a vacuum tree which screwed into the intake.

-
Back