VAE Dash Restorations

-
I just got mine back as well. Same box never opened.

I turned around and sent them to AutoInstruments.com.
They already have my gauges and are working on them right now.

I talked to them first and they said no problem but we are 10 weeks out right now.

Go figure.

So part two of the dash bezel saga....we will see what happens.

I called GCAR and talked to them about my dash pieces and armrests etc. and I got a good feeling about this Co. (They are more expensive tho) I'm sending my pieces there on Monday, so with any luck I should have the pieces back by mid July. Ironic; to paint my CAR took the same amount of time.

Got my dash pieces back from vic. They look pretty good. Some paint issues but they look 10 times better. Vic also took some money off the final bill. This was much appreciated. I think his business just fell apart after losing the chromer. He also stated he had to go with the police to retrieve some of his clients work from the old chromer. This in itself was a bad experience for him. He could have been a better communicator through this ordeal. All in all I think he is a good person and didnt intentionally take this long. This is a positive for him since he did return my parts finished. If anyone has any issues still outstanding with him I have his phone #. Pm me if you need it. Cant get pix to load currently. Im having comp issues.

Ok I recant the above statement. I went to put these pieces in my car and got them out in the sunlight. They look like sh$t! All 3 pieces are a different color. The chrome work appears to be peeling off. They really look bad. Im not even gonna use them. They will be up for sale shortly. Wow 400 totally wasted! Really sucks.

Ok I recant the above statement. I went to put these pieces in my car and got them out in the sunlight. They look like sh$t! All 3 pieces are a different color. The chrome work appears to be peeling off. They really look bad. Im not even gonna use them. They will be up for sale shortly. Wow 400 totally wasted! Really sucks.

The **** headed brainless twit sent my parts back FEDEX, he was told to use the post office like I used when I shipped them to the retard. I received a 130.00 broker fee from FEDEX and on top of that I haven't received my radio
buttons back.
$480.00 invested, enough to go for a bike ride and visit the dick.

Kenny

Never heard from him after 2 e mails, now phone number is gone. Great. Take in orders, keep your parts parts and laught all the way to ther bank.

After doing a search of "dash restoration" on this site seems to be a common thing with dash restorers, I have a similar experience with a EX-dash restorer who is a sponsor of this site who has since changed businesses and won't return my parts even after asking nicely for 14 months.

I figure if I mention his name I may get edited/censored.

The things you find out while doing your homework is disheartening, I have already had to buy another rallye cluster and dash bezel it's pretty bad when you have to spend this kind of money and gamble on even getting it back.

Spit his name out, sponsor or not we wanna hear it. The mods/admin would probably like to know as well...

Shafi Keisler of Keisler auto formerly Keisler auto electric

I don't take calling someone out lightly, I have done my best to keep this matter private.... but I emailed him several weeks ago and said that I would bring this to the public after a determined about of time, I also ended my email with a "as always I am just an email away" so as not to close the door to do the right thing.

And there is PM/Email documentation to prove that I have gone above and beyond in the diplomatic department, Not once have I got Shitty I understand business owners are very busy but my parts(and $150 deposit) are important too!

I am currently putting my Unfortunate saga into word form, stay tuned.

-
Back