Valerie's build thread

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Well guys, I guess I will start up a build thread for Valerie, our 64 1/2 Valiant. tonight I got the new wheels and tires on the car. Went to adjust the torsion bars to set ride height and found both bolt sheared off at the threaded block. cut them out with my sawz all and put the new ones in.

here is her new stance.

valerie005_zps948f6033.jpg

valerie004_zps085022fd.jpg

valerie003_zps9baf502f.jpg

valerie001_zps18eaca3b.jpg

they are 14" factory small bolt rallye wheels. the tires are 245/60/14. i have both rear tires on the driver side to see how big of a tire i could get on the front. the front will end up being 215/70/14. the rears are only 25" tall and the fronts will end up being 25 1/4" tall.

i am building this car for my lady to putt around town in. when we brought the car home she stuck her nose up at it. after a bath and some wheels and a little lowering she is starting to brag to her girlfriends about it. lol.

Looks good - I like the rallye's.

thanks. i have a set of trim rings for them that are pretty nice. we are going for that sleek sleeper look. im gonna drop in the 5.9 in the next few weeks. get the bugs worked out and then will most likely get a set of RHS heads and a nice roller cam/spring package to wake it up. the car should go into the 13's with the bone stock 5.9. hoping for mid 12's with the new heads and cam. her boss at work drives a fancy *** BMW M3. Gonna clean his clock with our old beater. lol.

-
Back