-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitamindart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a driver front bumper for my 66 valiant.

also looking for a back seat in decent shape ( black would be awesome but will consider all colors since I don't have one at all).

must be willing to ship, or be close to Milwaukee.

Thanks,

I have a nice front bumper for a driver quality car. Ill be home tomorrow and will send you a pic of it. We can talk details then!! Geof

I know of a back seat in a few early-a cars here in central MN if you want to make a road trip. I also have a front bumper from a 66 Valiant but its a little twisted up, maybe a chrome shop can straighten it out? I am in central MN, also have a rear bumper too and some misc 66 Valiant/Cuda parts :glasses7:

i may have to take that road trip. I have a front bumper the plating is peeling bad.. was hoping to find a driver quality piece ( little haze/pitting ). I have a ok rear one. I am afraid me or even worse my daughter will get cut by the badly peeling chrome on this one. I may have to try blasting/stripping the chrome and painting it. my daughter isn't
a big fan of the idea. and since she has put in almost as much time as me on the car I want to keep her going. I really Love the way your 66 looks it was a big reason we painted ours white.

anybody know whats going on with that 66 cuda grill and emblem in the craigslist ad?

Forgot to add, the rear seats I know of, one is black but needs to be recovered. The others are various colors and might need upholstery as well. But, they are good cores, especially if you don't have one at all :glasses7:

Yeah I have no back seat at all. Well other than a barracuda one.
But don't think I want to go through the hassle of installing that.

1970duster
The guy who has those barracuda parts in the add thinks they are all worth a fortune.
I have tried to deal with him a couple times. All were painfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back