Valiant race roller

-
looks like trans,driveshaft,exhaust,wiring,fuel line and pumps and probably 100 little things that all add up.

Just a fyi, proceed with caution, i tried to buy this car when it was in wisconsin last year.proceed with caution dangercwill Robison danger!!!! I know im not supposed to do this but looking out for a fellow member-steve

Just a fyi, proceed with caution, i tried to buy this car when it was in wisconsin last year.proceed with caution dangercwill Robison danger!!!! I know im not supposed to do this but looking out for a fellow member-steve

????

You aren't commenting in a for sale ad. Nothing wrong with speaking your mind in the general section and I'm positive the OP wouldn't mind.

????

You aren't commenting in a for sale ad. Nothing wrong with speaking your mind in the general section and I'm positive the OP wouldn't mind.

The thread WAS in the 4-sale forum, but moved to allow commentary :)

Could you elaborate on this supposed danger??

-
Back