-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Not my car but I wanted to pass on this information. I went and looked at this 1964 Valiant Signet V8 4 speed today. Nice little project for someone. It is near Victorville, CA and their asking $3,000
Was drove up to high desert and parked in 2005.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/1979591394.html

I'll see if I can post some pictures you can contact seller by craigslist posting.

Attachments

• 64 valiant 4 speed 002.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 465
  • 64 valiant 4 speed 001.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 459
  • 64 valiant 4 speed 005.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 445
zhandfull- Was there something about the car that turned you off about it? Ive contacted the owner and he/she doesn't seem to know a lot about it which is discouraging. What was the deal breaker for you assuming you went up there to check it out as a potential buyer? Thanks for any input you can provide.

-subcom

I live about 5 miles away from Victorville and I emailed the guy and asked for his number......no response whatsoever. Anyway, in my opinion, that price would have to come waaaay down. You're pretty much buying a giant question mark that will have to be completely gone thru, top to bottom.

It was not a bad car. It had been repainted at some point! I think it was white before. It had a little bondo here and there nothing scary that I could see. I didn't really need another project but I liked the 4 speed and V8. I find it easier when the cars are close to just go look instead of trying to ask a bunch of questions and thats why I went to check it out.

If it had been a post car and original paint I might have been more interested in buying it.

I live about 5 miles away from Victorville and I emailed the guy and asked for his number......no response whatsoever. Anyway, in my opinion, that price would have to come waaaay down. You're pretty much buying a giant question mark that will have to be completely gone thru, top to bottom.

Car did need a lot of love top to bottom. The gal that has it has couple other project a bodies too that that she would sell. They all look like good starter project cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back