valiant wagon in bullit chase scene

-

slantscamp

Reaction score
has anyone ever noticed the the 63 valiant wagon in the bullit chase. there are a lot of cool cars in the chase, but since i have a baby blue 63 wagon myself, i thought this was particuraly cool. maybe its my actuall car. hehe. just thought i would share this with you all.

bullit valiant.jpg

Yea, that is cool.

Another one... We recently rented some of the original Get Smart TV shows on Netflix. In the opening part of the shows when he is driving up in his sports car (Sunbeam Tiger?), there is a red Barracuda in the background (I think a '65).

Yea, that is cool.

Another one... We recently rented some of the original Get Smart TV shows on Netflix. In the opening part of the shows when he is driving up in his sports car (Sunbeam Tiger?), there is a red Barracuda in the background (I think a '65).
Yes, Sunbeam Tiger. That Barracuda is probably a '65.8)

In the Disney remake of "Angels In The Outfield" the foster mom (Maggie) drives an old Valiant wagon. It stars Danny Glover, Brenda Fricker and Christopher Lloyd.

How about this one? The old "I Spy" series in an episode where they go to Mexico. A '65 Valiant *Acapulco* convertible =P~=P~=P~

ISpy65Acapulco.jpg

-
Back