Valiant?

-

King

Reaction score
This is a Valiant right? The guys going to go and get some info and a price on it this week. It don't look like a bad project to start with. Any idea what year it is and what it would be worth. It's about 5 hours from me. Let me know what you think.
100_0276.jpg

Thanks Brian

I'm hoping it's a 69'. My Dad had one years ago.
I'll keep you updated.
Thanks Brian

I would guess by the round holes in the quarter and front fender that it is a 68.- Only year for round marker lights

I noticed no one gave you a price to pay! Personally if it has a /6 300.00, if v-8 500.00. This is my opinion as I bought a 74 dart from my local junk yard with disc brakes and 318, 904 with 8 1/4 for 500.00 which I thought was to much afterward. All of these parts with K frame are recyclable if needed if its a v-8. The main thing is do you want to do a late 60's valiant, personally I love them. There is nothing worse than getting 3 or 5 grand in a project and decide you want a different body style. I am in that situation now wanting my buddies T/A clone. Walt:salut:

Thanks to all. I'm still waiting on a PM from the guy who found it. I'm hoping to get it for $300 to $500. Looks like it will be a fun project. I like this body style and would love to have it as a daily driver. I have a nice 340 that would look good in it.

I've been looking for a 70/71 Duster shell to do a Pro Street/Race car out of. No luck! Everybody want way to much for a shell.

I'll up date when I find out more info on the Valiant.

Thanks again, Brian

Thanks to all. I'm still waiting on a PM from the guy who found it. I'm hoping to get it for $300 to $500. Looks like it will be a fun project. I like this body style and would love to have it as a daily driver. I have a nice 340 that would look good in it.

I've been looking for a 70/71 Duster shell to do a Pro Street/Race car out of. No luck! Everybody want way to much for a shell.

I'll up date when I find out more info on the Valiant.

Thanks again, Brian

I cant find a shell of a 68 that is not rooted or has been stripped.
and if I do find one some one has snagged it up and did some work on it
and now it going to cost a bundle to own.

snag that little darling up and put it on the road.:blob:
Hope all goes well :thumrigh:

-
Back