Valiant ????

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am talking with a guy chevy man (IQ undetermined at this time) about a roller, but sounds like a 99% rust free 318 car 3 in floor? car. A place for that 318 and 4 speed just sitting . Getting me the vin or info has been futile although they are "there".
Anyway, question is what is this beast???? The one little pic on my flip phone shows it to be hardtop, has the "vertical" valiant taillights. NO badges, and so MR chevy ha no clue and like said, giving me the vin (no title no less ) has not been on his plate.
Would not all 2 door Valiants been post cars, it has the vertical taillites, so not a swinger. Can't be any kind of dart with that rear. Havn't seen any pics of the front ,sooooooooo.
What is this beast!????

What year? Hardtops were readily available pre-67 in the US.

'67 and later hardtops were available south of the border:

(and on the vin tell him to check the drivers door jamb...he's probably only looking at base of windshield)

3hgo.jpg

All I could tell by his pics is hardtop and the vertical valiant taillites... 99% rustfree and 318 stick got my interest. Another no title deal! But I can get titles for cheap, just not here in Tx.. Never had a plain jane Valiant so it peaked my interest.. There are way more cars for sale right now than buyers so I look for whatever is a worthwhile deal. Keeps me out of the bars and poolrooms!
Guy just called that has a good 67 dart post car with good 360 needs gone.

-
Back