valiant68

-

MOPARTOYA

RGA68RB
Reaction score
New Member. Working on 68 Valiant 2 dr. post. Have 440, 727, 8 3/4. swappnig to do. Disc's front. Drums rear. SS springs. Planning on doing 3 1/2" spring move with mopars kit. Any pros/cons? Anyone. Thanks.

1968 Ply. Valiant.jpg

Welcome to the site Mopartoya. Sounds like you've got a game plan there. I haven't done the spring relocate so I can't help you there, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice/tips from those who have.

Welcome Mopartoya, Nice to see another sister car on the site :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

Welcome to the site, your project's body is in great shape and it sounds like you have some nice toys for the old gal. I have heard of one slight issue with the relocation it was something regarding clearance or fitment of cal-tracs, don't remember the exact details but may be able to locate the article if you need it. Welcome aboard from the other end of the country.

ARRR Billy, the Albertans are taking over. Are we talking a "Sleeper" mopartoya cause if I see that bad boy a rumbling and a rocking beside me at the lights I might think twice. NAHHH lets light em up together and show those Tang owners how it's done. You need parts you can contact Dean Tilleman (Deans Dodge) just south of Okotoks and April 23 there's a Mopar meet at McMahan Stadium with it hosted by the Northern Mopar Club or maybe you already know this. If I can get my *** out of Fort McMurray for that weekend I'll be there with bells on. I almost forgot, check out www.engine-swaps.com. They specialize in putting BB's in A Bodies with custom headers and motor mounts, that's what I'm using. :evil2: :burnout:

Copy of P7280002.JPG

Hey demon seed. I`ve gotten a few usefull parts from Dean out your way. I am going to need some measurments for axels. I have an 8 3/4 from a 69 B-body, will have to get narowed. Stainge seams to be popular. I`ve heard Best Buy has good prices?

Yup, Best Buy has probably the best prices in town cuss they don't go overboard with inventory like Mopac on 16th avenue. The guys at Mopac got their heads up their *** and only want to talk Holly and Chevy parts. I went into Mopac last year and this butthead at the desk asked what engine I had in the Demon and when I told him 383 he asked 383 stroker. I called him a stupid dumb *** chevy puke and walked out. :evil2:

-
Back