value of 3 speed duster 73 slant six

-

daughtersdart

Reaction score
Found a 73 duster slant six 3 speed in floor minimal rust any input on what a good price for it might be don't want to insult him but don't want to burn myself either this is not a bucket car and it is not running any advice would be greatly appreciated

Is it the one in your picture? Usually, its cheaper to buy one done than to have it done, unless your able to do it all yourself. But if you love it.....

sorry 318willrun no there is no pic of it this car looks like a survivor don't think it would take much to put it back on the road wasn't looking at restoring just putting life back in her not sure if its a rare car just never seen a 6 with manual in floor

sorry but for now you will have to use a little imagination was not given permission to take pics description- car complete down to bumper jack and trunk liner slant six 3 speed in floor 101,000 miles rubber flooring bench seats no rust through on body floor pan driver side one hole size of 12oz soda can

being a /6 and a 1973 model year its not as desirable as other years. its up to you as what you offer but I wouldn't offer any more then $2500-$3000 and that's if the engine rolls over and doesn't need any outside body repairs

there are nice running driving cars around for not much more

being a /6 and a 1973 model year its not as desirable as other years. its up to you as what you offer but I wouldn't offer any more then $2500-$3000 and that's if the engine rolls over and doesn't need any outside body repairs

there are nice running driving cars around for not much more
im not thinking anywhere in that neighborhood the old cars just don't bring that this far south but thanks for the input

im not thinking anywhere in that neighborhood the old cars just don't bring that this far south but thanks for the input

I wasen't thinking that either; just saying thats top dollar, as what to offer hard to say without seeing it; probably no more then $1000 if that

-
Back