Not open for further replies.

GhostFish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of valve covers for a 318. I don't want chrome. Would prefer a Mopar or M/T set.

I want used as I'm going to take them and get them powder coated anyways.

Price and pics please :) Nothing too rough that's going to need repaired.

FABO rocks!

Can I pay it forward here please , it would make my old ticker feel good.. just help me on shipping. they are in great shape and was removed off a 86 dodge truck 318 RV......... Dressed and armed with a flash light, walked out to my shop and I see they are gone and disappeared in the last hour .. Oop's Good luck on your search

Ive got a set of moroso with some light wear on them / rust I can get you pics if your interested

Do you need aluminum? I have a few sets. PM me if that's what you want.Cudachick does powder coating, check w/ her too.

If you guys could shoot me pics that would be awesome. I'm open to anything right now.

Sorry I Didn't reply quicker, you guys are FAST!

Email to alee.darcx3 at gmail please!

Mike,

The thought is what counts. Thanks for dragging yourself out to check bud :)

I don't know if you planned to send them here or not, but I have a pair of small block M/Ts that were polished at some point in their lifetime (though not by me). They're in REALLY great shape and won't need much bodywork to be prime -- that last pic shows about the worst of it and it'd be gone without any problem once I'm done with the restoration.

I'm heading out to the shop in a few but give me a call if you want to go over details or have any questions; I have a bunch more pictures of these too.

View attachment 011 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 016 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 024 - Copy.jpg

I don't know if you planned to send them here or not, but I have a pair of small block M/Ts that were polished at some point in their lifetime (though not by me). They're in REALLY great shape and won't need much bodywork to be prime -- that last pic shows about the worst of it and it'd be gone without any problem once I'm done with the restoration.

I'm heading out to the shop in a few but give me a call if you want to go over details or have any questions; I have a bunch more pictures of these too.

View attachment 1714703103

View attachment 1714703104

View attachment 1714703105

Wow, those are in great shape!!!....

PMd everyone, Leanna, I'll give you a shout once I get off work. In the office right now knees deep in repairing some network equipment. I snuck these PMs and posts during lunch :)

Thanks everyone!

you still looking for valve covers? I have a set you can have, just pay for shipping. Or depending on where you are in Illinois, I may be close. I am near Aurora, IL, in Yorkville.

Oh wow Anthony, I just now realized you're the same guy I've been emailing lately about those rally rims LOL ... small world. :-D

I just sold a set of old M/T valve covers. They were old and dirty so I sandblasted them, wire wheeled them, then painted them with black engine paint. After that dried, I ran a sander across the top taking it back to bare metal then I clear coated them. The result was actually pretty cool.

340mtcovers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back