Valve Covers with Harland Sharp Rockers

-

Six Barrel Bill

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to what you all are using for valve covers when using the Harland Sharp rockers? Edit: Forgot to add these are 1.6

We're building this 408 stroker for my daughter's 71 Demon and she likes the looks of the Mopar Performance black wrinkle aluminum valve covers. Are any of you using these types of valve covers with those rockers? Have you ran into any issues or maybe something you had to modify within the valve cover itself?
PXL_20211124_203631301.MP.jpg

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
I'm curious to what you all are using for valve covers when using the Harland Sharp rockers?

We're building this 408 stroker for my daughter's 71 Demon and she likes the looks of the Mopar Performance black wrinkle aluminum valve covers. Are any of you using these types of valve covers with those rockers? Have you ran into any issues or maybe something you had to modify within the valve cover itself?
View attachment 1715852164
Thanks for your help.

The biggest problem I’ve found is the adjusters can hit the stands for the baffles. I don’t know who engineered the placement of the baffles, but on some covers the adjuster will hit the stand.

I'm curious to what you all are using for valve covers when using the Harland Sharp rockers?

View attachment 1715852164
Thanks for your help.

Didnt have clearance issues with these Moroso covers, nor with the Black wrinkle Mopar Performance covers they replaced. I am running HS stuff
E0164F9A-1FA4-4AEF-A299-73647584E297.jpeg

I had issues with 1.7s but not 1.6s on magnum heads . The cast Mopar covers would not fit with 1.7s

If you are worried, get a set of valve cover spacers & another set of gaskets. I have a 3/8" set, just in case I run into problems with my roller cam & roller rockers.

-
Back