• Sounds like Fun !!!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I think this will be fun. No offence A-body lovers, because I'm one too !! But we've had hot rod Duster's and Dart's since the cows came home 50 years ago. I think I'm going to try a new type of fun! Everyone knows I love slow, so why not go slow in a hoogie?
I am working on aligning some activities with some Van Action with some people. Not sure there will be a lot of interest, but I'm interested !

Last edited:
I believe I have a "get together/race" with another van. I'll try to line up some more action during the winter months so things can unfold when the weather gets nice.

Bring on the van action!
hqdefault.jpg

So a little more on what we are hoping to happen ....

So, I have had some folks reach out to me and would like to see if we can somehow get together with their van/our van and race (aka VanWarz). Although the contacts have been made through youtube, this isn't just a "youtube" thing, non-youtubers are welcome too (although I will post the races on my channel). I wasn't sure how this would go at all (or if it even would.. LOL), but it looks like we may end up with some action after all!
:thumbsup:

Moving forward. Here is where we are at the moment. Without saying anything else that may be cooking, I'll let you know my wife and I will be doing a Van War with our to vans, her in the grey "van of war", and me in the black shorty that was made the most rounds in the bracket race in the first 2 years of the NoNameNationals.

I'm sure this channel will be a participant.

Reminds me of a time, mid 80`s my car was down and 2 brothers were kind enough to haul me to work with them for a couple weeks, till I could get my car fixed. The oldest of them owned this early 70 extended Dodge van, I couldn`t get over how that barge would scoot. I don`t know what was in it but even other people would comment on how that thing would just be gone in no time.
Crazy times, they would stop every morning in Hillsboro, VA. and pick up a Tall boy and drink those going down the road plus passing a big ol doobie back and forth. I paid for most of their gas. :p

-
Back