-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wvbuzzmaster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for driver quality pieces… first up.
1) The quarter glass latch handle mounts. I bought new latch handles but just figured out they don’t include the part that bolts to the pillar under the metal trim, and mine look like hell. I am in here now so now is the time.
2) Door handles. Mine look like crap, the chrome is bubbled and flaking. New ones are $100 a pair and I just don’t need them that perfect, but it would be nice to find a pair that the chrome is solidly in place and not ugly, but way cheaper than new.
3) Manual chrome mirror. Again mine looks like crap. Considered remote but really don’t wish to make my life more difficult since it has a manual but it it so pitted on the chrome it looks like crap so again, something driver quality and way cheaper than new would be nice.
Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Looking for driver quality pieces… first up.
1) The quarter glass latch handle mounts. I bought new latch handles but just figured out they don’t include the part that bolts to the pillar under the metal trim, and mine look like hell. I am in here now so now is the time.
2) Door handles. Mine look like crap, the chrome is bubbled and flaking. New ones are $100 a pair and I just don’t need them that perfect, but it would be nice to find a pair that the chrome is solidly in place and not ugly, but way cheaper than new.
3) Manual chrome mirror. Again mine looks like crap. Considered remote but really don’t wish to make my life more difficult since it has a manual but it it so pitted on the chrome it looks like crap so again, something driver quality and way cheaper than new would be nice.
Thanks everyone
I have a very nice mirror if interested also a driver side door handle.

Looking for a pair of these brackets still.

597BAF52-7F7E-4A10-BDD3-2C4A4A5BC415.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back