Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
My wife loves to crochet. She made some patterns and crocheted some Mopar blankets. These 3 is what she has left. Price is $125 shipped per blanket. These are hand made blankets. . Shipping is from zip 41035. sizes are as follows:

Red, white and blue :41" W x 73" H- SOLD
Black and blue one: 37" W x 71 " H
Blue one with Pentastar : 40" W x 72 " High

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• DSC08820.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 569
  • DSC08821.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 565
  • DSC08822.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 553
Red,white and blue one is sold. the other 2 are still available. These are one of a kind so don't wait. These are heavy and feel real good on a cold night watching T.V. Shipping should be around $17-$20 as that is what it was on the first one.

ok, this is the last bump on the blankets. if no one wants these I will pull them and use them as a raffle at some of the car shows. I just think they are cool and you don't see these often. Thought some of the Mopar guys would like to pick them up. Last chance. PM me if interested. Bill

ok, dropped the price on these 2 blankets left to $75.00 each plus ride. Gonna give it a week or so. There is about $50.00 material in each one of these. last call. PM me if interested.

Eddie, the price is $75.00 plus ride as stated. if you want it PM me your address and I will figure the shipping cost. Bill

"Mopar or no car blanket" is sold pending payment. Only one left is the blue one with Pentastar logo on it. price is $75.00 plus ride. PM me if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back