Vent Window...corner gasket thing

-

Jlcaptain24

Reaction score
How about this? Anybody know if they're reproduced?? 1972 Dart Swinger

IMG_20160618_173323.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I did find out they're called "Division Bar Cushions".....and it appears neither of those places carry them. I got an email out to Mr. Moparts just to be sure. Thanks for the links though...both lots of random parts.

I need one for a 65 vert....if anyone has 1 or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it

I need one for a 65 vert....if anyone has 1 or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it
Good luck. I emailed Mrmoparts and they responded that they're "working on getting them made" but have none. I couldn't find any NEW ones in my scouring....

"I need one for a 65 vert....if anyone has 1 or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it"

GG-157C, 63-66 A-body convertible, Division bar upper cushion(PAIR), $26.00.....in stock and ready to ship.

"I need one for a 65 vert....if anyone has 1 or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it"

GG-157C, 63-66 A-body convertible, Division bar upper cushion(PAIR), $26.00.....in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks, I'll order it

Interesting...got these for a 72 swinger??

Interesting...got these for a 72 swinger??

We have GG-158, 67-69 A-body Division bar upper cushion (pair), $29.00 plus $14.00 core charge(EACH). Please note that these pieces are not specifically listed for your 72 A-body, but you can check out the pic and see if they might work for you.

GG-158 Division Bar Cushions.jpg

We have GG-158, 67-69 A-body Division bar upper cushion (pair), $29.00 plus $14.00 core charge(EACH). Please note that these pieces are not specifically listed for your 72 A-body, but you can check out the pic and see if they might work for you.

View attachment 1714946262
Rick,
Thanks for the info. I think I'm gonna just use mine, as they're serviceable rather than fuss with pulling them out and perhaps the new ones not working. HOWEVER, I do need two of these dudes....you carry them? It's the aft channel for the front door glass.

IMG_20160627_152425.jpg

As long as the basic rubber piece is in decent condition, I would recommend using a product called "Mohair Lining Tape", part# GZ-G100, 2 5/8" wide, sold by the foot, $3.95 per foot.

You use contact cement to glue the mohair lining tape right on top of your original rubber piece. This renews the fuzzy flocked part of the glass channel so the glass rides in the channel all nice and smooth.

As long as the basic rubber piece is in decent condition, I would recommend using a product called "Mohair Lining Tape", part# GZ-G100, 2 5/8" wide, sold by the foot, $3.95 per foot.

You use contact cement to glue the mohair lining tape right on top of your original rubber piece. This renews the fuzzy flocked part of the glass channel so the glass rides in the channel all nice and smooth.
Perfect...mine look good enough. Thanks!!!

-
Back