Vent window rubber for Gen 2 sedans/station wagons

-

shortmort37

Reaction score
Ain’t nobody got ‘em, as far as I can tell. Does anyone know different? Richard and Kathy Schneider (Rubber Seals Australia) *plan* to make them, but they’re still in the tooling process. What to do for my ‘63 Valiant wagon?

Dan

Try Quirey Quality Design, formerly Restoration Specialty's in Windber, Pa. I got things from them for my 63 330 wagon that I didn't think anyone made.

Try Quirey Quality Design, formerly Restoration Specialty's in Windber, Pa. I got things from them for my 63 330 wagon that I didn't think anyone made.
I did not know they bought out Restoration Specialties

Yes. Restoration Specialties and Quirey Design are both in Windber, and some of the folks from Quirey are from RS.

Neither have the vent window rubber.

However, Richard Schneider (Rubber Seals Australia) plans to make these - he's a couple of other irons in the fire...

Hi Dan, we have not made these yet but are going to be.

We are working with a toolmaker who is working on 8 cavity dies at the moment for us.
I will have to get these finalised and test fitted first before I start on the Valiant 1/4 window seals.

The front 1'4 vents are all the same but the rear door 1/4 vents are slightly different from the Australian.

-
Back