-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VonCramp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling two classic muscle car Pos-A-Traction tires that are original vintage performance tires. They are in brand new condition with the nipples still on them. No dry-rot and are fine to mount on your car and run them. I run original vintage Firestone Wide Ovals on my Barracuda. In fact, I ran at Houston Motorsports Park on the 1/8 mile and they held up great. So, ignore the naysayers and run the tires you want. Don't be like all of the radial sheep. Nothing compares to the squared off edge of bias-ply to give your ride that real hot rod look. The really cool things about these tires are the checkered flags on the sidewalls and the big Pos-A-Traction lettering. The tread pattern is one of a kind. You will never be able to find another pair of tires like these. I am asking $300. plus shipping for the pair. If you price some repro bias tires, you will see this is a fair price for these. I can't get my iPad to upload more than one pic for some reason. If you'd like to see more, then shoot me a message. These tires are located in League City, Texas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 507
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back