Very Young guy, Just starting out..

-

A Pink Roadrunner

Reaction score
Hello, My names Matt and i just turned 17. I have a very strong interest in vintage cars, mainly muscle cars. I may be a teen but i love 1960's and 1970's mopars. Don't care for newer cars, especialy rice burners. I also prefer all stock vehicles.

I have been looking around for a while. My main interest is Dodge Darts (1970 Swingers and Customs), and mainly the fm3 Panther Pink ones!! I have read alot on them and think they are unique and cool. I got to see a fm3 dart in person, it's for sale if some of you may seen, for $13k. Was going to get it but didn't have enough. Looking at a 1970 Dart custom, 318 this weekend. I want a daily driver one to fix up a little bit as time passes. Eventualy someday i can't get a legit fm3. I want to build a 340 Panther Pink clone with a white top and white bumble bee stripe on back, Like the one on Show and go. probably my dream car! Panther Pink is too unique and just too cool, my girlfriend likes em too!

Not afraid to be seen in a Panther Pink car like some may..

Anyways, i hope to get my hands on the '70 im going to check out. And i will post it when i get it hopefuly.

I am the only person in my family who has interest in cars. My Grandpa does but hes very old now so can't do too much work, and is a also a die hard chevy guy! So its very hard for me to learn and get help on this stuff. I am still learning and starting out. Anything i can get as far as help and info, I appreciate greatly!! Theres not too many people my age who want this kinda thing for a first car! or even like them at all. All the kids my age want Lambo's and stuff like that!

I am selling off my World War Two collection to get funds.. I have been collecting for 3 years and have a basement full of things i want to sell.

Thanks! look forward to being on here.

Welcome Matt! Lots of great tech guys here to help you. Lots of members started out like you and before long had starting doing upgrades to their cars. Don't be afraid to ask any question. Good luck on your Dart hunt. Check the for-sale forum.

Hi Matt,

If you can't wrangle the Dart you are looking at........

There's quite a few on Mpls CL. This one caught my eye....http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/2916159145.html

Would be a good one to get you started plus you can drive and enjoy while you build/paint it.

That's more fun than looking at a major project for years and then losing interest.

What sorta WWII stuff you have?

I have a WWII Halftrack, a couple big wreckers and about 10 other trucks.

Always looking for Jerry cans and vehicular equipment.

Welcome from the great state of Texas. If you want a Panther Pink car, go for it. No one here will doubt your judgement. And, you will find more information here than any other place on the 'net.

Welcome from the Great White North! Good luck in your pursuit, and post in our for sales forums a list of what you got for sale. I have a huge group of WWII fanatics that might be interested in some of it.
If you post it I will link it for you.

Welcome to FABO APinkRoadrunner!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Don't be shy, the people here will help you on just about anything (except maybe loaning out money LOL!)

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Shop Driver Side High.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 97
Welcome from the home of Drew Carey! FABO is a great site!

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back