Vic, 64 Dart 270, Temecula CA

-

victordemise

1964 Dart 270 4 Door
Reaction score
Guess it's time I formally said "Hello" to the group.
Hello.
I'm "Vic", I'm 44, Live in Temecula CA (Grew up in Hollywood) I'm on my 3rd Mopar (There was my 74 Dart Sport, then a 69 Fury III, and now, my present love my 1964 Dart 270 4 Door.
I've only been driving for about 11 years, but I've done a lot of repairs in that time. From oil changes to replacing rear ends- From brake jobs to replacing a timing chain, and whatever else it took to keep my cars running...and you know what? I HATE working on my cars...but I LOVE the way I feel when I successfully complete a job and it works.
Today I know more than I ever wanted to about car repair, and there is still so much to learn!!
For me it's not so much a hobby as the need to have a working car, and I just like solid American Mopars. Cars I didn't look at twice as a kid catch my eye all the time now.
Anyway, I dig the group. A lot of you make me jealous with your bad-*** little cars. Blah, blah, blah....
-V.D.

Let me be the first to welcome you to this great site Vic.
Priority is why I got into MoPar to, I was a young boy and my family "uncles" all new that these great cars would give them many miles and parts was every where that would interchange and they always told me mother MoPar will always be good to me, They was right.
Jump on in and enjoy

I don't have many pics, and these were taken with a toy digital camera....
001.jpg

002.jpg

And this one isn't mine, but COULD be...
1013126-483160_2.jpg

I have others, but not at a URL so I can't link then right now.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts kid."

Right on. I love those Darts. I've only owned 1 early Dart. A '65 turned into a '66. Gt. Commando 273 4/speed 8 3/4 car. I never should have got rid of that car. But that was the 80's. They were everywhere.

-
Back