Videos

-
Site does not host videos. You have to post on YouTube or the like to host and then link here on FABO
Thanks I was going to post a video of my daughter on her first day having her license getting home from school I’ll just screen shot part of it and post

First time all by herself
5042FE1E-98AA-4C0A-8993-814F0A60346C.jpeg

Question is, did she take her drivers test in the Dart?
She took drivers Ed in school so she drove with the teacher then she had to do 50 hrs driving with parents so no test like you and I had to do

She took drivers Ed in school so she drove with the teacher then she had to do 50 hrs driving with parents so no test like you and I had to do
I took mine in a 67 Barracuda

Ya . I guess I knew that. Went through that with my niece. I taught her how NOT to drive. LOL

She honestly does great in that car, I would have no doubt she could easily pass her test in it like we used to do. she does way better in her car than in my wife’s Subaru.it’s pretty easy though auto 318 front power brakes power steering

She honestly does great in that car, I would have no doubt she could easily pass her test in it like we used to do. she does way better in her car than in my wife’s Subaru.it’s pretty easy though auto 318 front power brakes power steering
My Dad told me to drive like he was sitting next to me and I would never have a problem and he was right. I drove to drivers ed. LOL

I see your from Montana too my brother is heading out your way tomorrow to go hunting he’ll be in trout creek

I see your from Montana too my brother is heading out your way tomorrow to go hunting he’ll be in trout creek
Not much experience in the trout creek area. What is your area of residence? Not a lot of Mopar love out here. LOL

Columbus/laurel
Fun fact: My town used to be called Columbia but the mail would sometimes go to Columbus so they changed it to Columbia Falls. Now visitors ask where the falls are but we don't really have any. I haven't spent much time in southern Montana.

Super Cool. I love it. Last summer I took my 17 year old grandson and 15 year old granddaughter from Canada out for a driving lesson in the 69 340 4 speed Barracuda. They did great, and they loved it.

-
Back