View in my driveway today

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
Had an A body day in my driveway today. Look at the pictures and you will understand. The two cars are my 68 and a buddy of mine's 69 swinger!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 630
  • 005.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 614
  • 006.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 595
sweet !!!!! My view from under the duster today was a stack of old parts that I need to take to the dump...couldn't even give them away...

Muffler / exhaust off of a /6, almost new front drum brakes and backs, I have a new rotor for a pre '73 disk brake car..I recently gave away a /6, trans, rear end with 34K miles on them..new fuel pump and rebuilt carb...nothing exciting put good life in them.. I figured that someone could use them.

All this stuff is heavy and expensive to ship..

Tossing good , usable stuff in kinda sad really.

Ian

I agree. I have a good 6 cyl 904 tranny that I can't give away, and I hate to throw it away.

At first glance I was gonna say TWINS! LOL

The guy to took mine is trying to develop an alternate to gasoline via burning garbage like what was used in Europe after WW2...good luck I say..

I was tired of tripping over the engine..

Same here, I seen twins at first, that is a great site to see first thing this morning ... :cheers:

You better make sure the garbageman don't take them. If I was the garbageman they would be gone. You would then be a proud owner of a garbage truck. and I would be out of a job.

-
Back