VIN swapper / car thief goes to jail - again.

-
Perfect! :thumbsup:

At least one VIN swapper and thief will be off the street for awhile. Guy has probably done that sort of thing for years and gotten away with it. 22 times just on this case? And people wonder why I get pissed when I hear about VIN swaps. What if it was your car that was stolen, VIN swapped and sold to some other poor bastard that didn't realize it? Everybody loses. At least in this case the dirtbag is going to lose too.

Perfect! :thumbsup:

At least one VIN swapper and thief will be off the street for awhile. Guy has probably done that sort of thing for years and gotten away with it. 22 times just on this case? And people wonder why I get pissed when I hear about VIN swaps. What if it was your car that was stolen, VIN swapped and sold to some other poor bastard that didn't realize it? Everybody loses. At least in this case the dirtbag is going to lose too.
WOW ! Wonder if the cars will be tracked down

The shame of it all is that after all of this he will only serve 5 1/2 to 11 years? I can only hope he becomes somebodies ***** in prison!

Looks like he stole some cars!

I picked up a car from a buddy who split up with his girl. She won't talk to him and won't send him papers for the car I got off him. Thought about chop shopping the thing but ya lol have had the car over a year now. Not a classic but I got the thing running great. Might see about doing it the legal way soon. Will cost about 200 between sheriff and papers fees

I picked up a car from a buddy who split up with his girl. She won't talk to him and won't send him papers for the car I got off him. Thought about chop shopping the thing but ya lol have had the car over a year now. Not a classic but I got the thing running great. Might see about doing it the legal way soon. Will cost about 200 between sheriff and papers fees
You can always do small claims court over it too since its obvious shes doing this out of spite. If she doesnt show the judge can hold her in contempt of court and have her arrested and held in jail until the next court date. That would be poetic justice for that crazy ***** lol.

You can always do small claims court over it too since its obvious shes doing this out of spite. If she doesnt show the judge can hold her in contempt of court and have her arrested and held in jail until the next court date. That would be poetic justice for that crazy ***** lol.

This is interesting but I'm not a lawyer.
I think he would have to do that in superior court.
Small claims would get him a judgement by default if she did not show.
But small claims has no enforcement power.
(I've been there and have very little experience in this)
It would be on him to get the papers from her.
And I don't know how he would do that.
I think a judgement in superior court would get him the warrant that is contemplated.
Obviously this would involved a lawyer. It gets expensive them.
IIRC some year ago there was a thread.
My memory is that a car was being held hostage somewhere in someones tool shed or something.
It was a good thread.

Dang, I need to check my tool shed!!! BTW best of luck.

aaaarrrrrrrrrrr....................no more parlay for this pirate me matey!

Yep them women get crazy sometimes. A coworker of mine was going thru a divorce. His nutty soon to be ex gets ahold of a book of his checks for his personal checkbook then proceeds to forge his signature and deplete his checking account. Ended up with a warrant for her arrest. And he gets custody of their son LOL. Sometimes women lose there F@@king minds and do some dumb ****.

Back to the POS pirate, am I the only one that wants to throat chop Him to shut Him up, then pound that sh**y look off His face?

...not the kind of guy I would trust at first sight....

My mechanic looks definitely more trustworthy.

Reminds me of an insurance salesman/adjuster

Back to the POS pirate, am I the only one that wants to throat chop Him to shut Him up, then pound that sh**y look off His face?

I was thinking about popping him a punch in the eye patch and give him a reason to wear it - to cover up his black eye....

I know of two insurance salesmen/adjusters and a lawyer that sports eyepatches!!! But people keep handing these thieves money!

I know of two insurance salesmen/adjusters and a lawyer that sports eyepatches!!! But people keep handing these thieves money!

People with those jobs are known to be thieves....

A man walks into a bar and yells out loud, "All lawyers are assholes"...

A guy from the back shouts, "You better take that back"...

The first man asks, "Why, are you a lawyer"...

The second man replies, "No, I'm an asshole"....

People with those jobs are known to be thieves....

A man walks into a bar and yells out loud, "All lawyers are assholes"...

A guy from the back shouts, "You better take that back"...

The first man asks, "Why, are you a lawyer"...

The second man replies, "No, I'm an asshole"....
I like that!!! And I resemble that remark! Are you going to belvedere this year?

I like that!!! And I resemble that remark! Are you going to belvedere this year?

I have to see how my schedule is, but I will if I'm available...

I went too early last year on Sat and missed Mr. Norm, and some cars that showed up later...

Funny, I just found a old picture from many years ago when my oldest son was about 6 years old and it's of him and Mr. Norm at Mopar Nats that year... I should print out that picture and bring it with my son and show it to Mr. Norm, now that my son is 20 years older....

Kendall & Mr. Norm 2.jpg

-
Back