VIN tag

-

lee01

Reaction score
My vin tag need little tlc, where (if possible) I can get the chrysler corporation logo?

DSCF0083.jpg

Thanks guys,

I will try to make one first, then if it doesn't work i'll buy a new one (with rivets)

Hopefully you are just meaning to remake the logo and not the entire tag. That could cause you a lot of grief later if someone recognizes the tag as homemade! From both potential purchasers and law enforcement/insurers if something happens to your car - theft or accident. ECS supplies only the screen decal, you still need your original tag. you simply need to strip/repaint your existing tag and dry transfer the new decal on it.

Grant

Hopefully you are just meaning to remake the logo and not the entire tag. That could cause you a lot of grief later if someone recognizes the tag as homemade! From both potential purchasers and law enforcement/insurers if something happens to your car - theft or accident. ECS supplies only the screen decal, you still need your original tag. you simply need to strip/repaint your existing tag and dry transfer the new decal on it.

Grant
yes, only the logo, not the tag itself, wasn't clear #-o

-
Back