Vince Papale!

-

68gtxman

I used to reMember
Reaction score
We met Mr. Vince Papale today (thanks to Fratzog Lover!!!). What an awesome and down to earth man. The movie Invincible was based on him joining the Eagles. It was a very nice movie, but Vince was super to meet in person (I’m not even a pro-football fan). My wife was so awestruck that she could barely talk to him. He autographed 5 photos for us today and was willing to sign even more (for free) if we wanted. He was such a gentleman and a lover of his fans. We also met the Phillies Fanatic, who was extremely funny and entertaining. Thanks Jim for a great day at your company’s grand opening!

ADA4857E-FE45-4D25-8B2A-DB73A3B445E2.jpeg

Very cool! Movie was great, I liked Rudy as well.
Fanatic looks to be putting the moves on your wife.
Thanks for posting

Is he taller than 5'6" like Mark Wahlberg ?
Well, my wife is 6’-2” tall, but she hunches down when posing for photos. I’d say that Vince was my height (6’-0”) or an inch or two taller.

Yeah the Phanatic was hilarious! I couldn’t get my wife’s cell phone to snap the photo and the Phanatic mimed WTF! He tapped his wrist where a watch would be and shrugged. Everyone was laughing.

Wife is 6' 2"! Wow!

Always nice to hear when a sports guy is a nice, not full of himself person.

That Fanatic is a character, for sure. Google his antics.

Wife is 6' 2"! Wow!

Always nice to hear when a sports guy is a nice, not full of himself person.

That Fanatic is a character, for sure. Google his antics.
Yeah, she is 100% Norwegian. She calls me her midget. Her leg inseam is 36 inches, while mine is only 31. So that means I am a lot taller than her when we are sitting side-by-side in church. This goes away when we stand. I often see people in public look down at her feet when they think she can’t see them staring - just to see if she is wearing tall heels. Very funny!

Yeah, I highly recommended Vince. We saw him at one of our favorite restaurants this past Easter, having dinner with his family. We told him that yesterday and he said “why didn’t you stop over and say hi!” We said that we didn’t want to ruin his family dinner and he said hogwash. He wants us to stop and say hi anytime we see him!

The Phanatic cracks us up every time we see him. How do the guys wearing these suits pull it off so well? Very outgoing and funny. We love this character! He went over to the food table and “sneezed” on the hoagies with his anteater tongue. So funny!
ACB296DD-9875-450D-B904-0CAFC9F36709.jpeg

-
Back