vinsetta garage

-

WildCat

Reaction score
Great News

for anyone that has been past the Vinsetta garage in Burkley, Michigan

It was a working garage for over 90 years on Woodward Avenue. They put it up for sale and I figured it would be torn down and a Walgreens or CVS would replace it

Read today it is safe for now

http://www.vinsetta.com/

check it out

View attachment HOTRODDART.jpg

my car parked in front of it in 2005

I used to pass it all the time when I lived in Detroit.

Hagerty magazine did some pictures at night in front of this place with the neon lights on that were pretty cool. My Dad is a photographer and I was going to get him to do some night pictures there. Very cool looking place. Jayson

yup love cruising down woodward and seeing it that place is like a time machine

Think it was the velocity channel was going to be doing some kind of special on the Vinsetta Garage. Not sure when or what. Anyone else heard?

Ya they are doing some show with Courtney Hansen, they have been promoting it a lot this week. Could be good could be like powerblock TV who knows, looks like a Chevy show though.

Could be good could be like powerblock TV who knows, looks like a Chevy show though.

Hi guys! Pardon the self-promotion but wanted to clarify a bit. Yes, the new show will air on Velocity. It's produced by Autoweek, though. Not partial to any brand. In fact Ralph Gilles is featured in our first episode doing an interview about what it means to be a car guy (along with Jim Farley from Ford and Mark Reuss from GM).

That link WildCat shared is the show's official site, in case you're looking for more info.

PS: The garage itself is becoming a restaurant and should open in the spring. It'll still be called Vinsetta Garage and the exterior is slated to remain almost untouched. Should be a primo spot to watch the Dream Cruise next year. :grin:

-
Back