-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Robson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1964 Autodynamics Formula Vee that I am interested in trading for a 1964-66 Barracuda, or ???

The Formula Vee class is one of the SCCA's oldest open wheel classes and has a very strong following. These vintage cars are a very inexpensive way to get into road racing and enjoy some of the United States finest race tracks.

This is one of the earliest Autodynamics produced, chassis #12. It is 100% complete, but dis-assembled. Car comes with correct solid wheels and has an additional 2 solid wheels. additional "Drum to Drum" transaxle, additional transmission for 2 total, spare, correct doghouse, axles, flywheel, along with other misc engine parts, gaskets and odds/ends. Bodywork is very good and complete including the original and very rare cockpit attaching surrounds.

Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2001125&id=1121664166&l=dcf9095a4b

Photos start on page 2 (it is the white car)

$4,000.00 obo/trade

Please call (860) 429-2334 for additional information, or email at [email protected] I will be more than happy to discuss this car with anyone and can create a package to suit your needs, right up to trackside support.

Thanks,

Chris Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back