Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
This is the first installment of some of Billy's old original vintage stuff he's been holding onto since he was a kid (he's now 44). Since he never had any kids of his own to pass it down to, he's decided to clean it out and get rid of it. I know there's a few boxes of just Evel Knievel stuff alone in the storage trailer, not to mention what else he's got out there. We'll be digging it out and putting it up for sale here first, and then on ebay. Though he's not real sentimental, he'd rather see one of you guys get it than some random ebay buyer and know it's being put to good use after all these years of careful storage.

My own computer kicked the bucket (yeah, againnnnn) so I'm back to sharing his as I can wrestle the keyboard away from him. Not having my photo software on this machine, I had to upload all the pics of the stuff onto photobucket.

First up is some unused, brand new Hot Wheels sewing material measuring 44" x 38". It features The Red Baron, The Hood and Bugeye. It's been in airtight storage for many, many years; it doesn't stink or anything but it will need a good ironing if you want to make some curtains or something out of it. It would also make a really nice framed / glass covered tapestry for a man cave.

Next, it's a pair of Evel Knievel curtains that were also in airtight storage for years. They will need to be ironed but are otherwise perfectly intact with 1" hoops suitable for any standard curtain rod or pole. Each panel is 38" wide x 30 1/2" high.

He thinks he has EK sheets, a bedspread and pillow cases too. (Watch for later threads.)

Finally, it's an unworn child's Evel Knievel Halloween costume (Size Large / 12-14) complete with the mask in the original box. The non-plastic portions of the costume suffered discoloration and nasty staining (see the close up photos); it may clean up but I didn't want to risk damaging it by trying.

There are several more photos including close ups here. (If you know anyone who needs an old Corvette convertible turtle deck there's a couple of those in a sub-album, and a powder coated Ultra Big Dog chain cover ... best offers taken!)

We really have no idea if there's going to be any interest in this stuff or not.

He's putting together another motor and could use the funds so he wants to try something different: a silent auction for one week. Send The MOB Fiat a Private Message with your best bid on the item(s) you're interested in and he or I will let you know next Monday morning, August 14, 2011 if you're the highest bidder.

Thanks FABO! Please post questions and comments here in the thread.

Wow, that is some cool stuff!! Leanna, I bet if you made a bikini out of the Hot Wheels fabric and modeled it here on FABO it would go for big $$$!!!

Hmmmmm ... I dunno Keith.

The thought of some of these guys in a Hot Wheels bikini is just too much to bear. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back