jnkgal

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Vintage Mopar Dodge Trans Van RV for sale

http://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs/5031931875.html

linked for photos

Vintage Awesome Dodge Transvan RV - $2000 (Smyrna, TN)

Vintage Mopar Dodge Transvan RV. I purchased this a few years back. It has stayed out of the weather. Such a cute mopar RV. Great for Car events or racing or just camping and traveling cross the US in. This is adorable. I bought brakes for this and drove it from Clarksville TN the day I bought it and it has sat since 2011 out of the weather.

The only thing I know it may need is windshield wiper blades and maybe a battery it has set a long while. I had a brand new battery in it but it has set and not been charged.
I have not been able to get to work on it because of other projects and working.

it has NO body damage the lights work all original. I do not know about appliances plumbing or air because I just drove it and parked it. it has the original motor and tranny. mileage was low but I don't know the number I cant go out and look & I cant remember what it was but it was low.
as you know campers and RVs were driven once or twice a year if that and spend most of their life parked.

the interior was in great shape exp for being so old
the interior roof has been reattached ( before I bought it ) my plan was to take the material down and paint it.

its adorable wish I could keep it but its not doable right now.
The photos will tell you the condition it is in. Contact me if you are interested in looking at it. It is being stored for free in Smyrna TN.

I have moved and was not able to take it with me where I am located at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back