-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pauls340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Going thru a box I packed from the 70's I found 7 perfect condition Gratiot Auto Supply Speed Shop magazines, Nov 71 Vol 1, April 72 Vol 2, June 72 Vol 2, Aug 72 Vol 2, Oct 72 Vol 2, Nov 72 Vol 2, Dec 72 Vol 2. Each one is $10 or all seven for $60 + $5s/h from Michigan. These are a bit of history, just to see what stuff sold for:cheers: great stuff for a "person-cave":happy1:

Attachments

• Mags Speed Shop 7.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 118
  • Mags Speed Shop.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 115
Are they all the same inside? What info is inside them and how many pages? Would like to see more pics and all the covers

Here's a couple more. Also, I found some bonus pages listing Holley Carb specials and Grand National Speed Specials

Attachments

• Mags Speed Shop 2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Mags Speed Shop 3.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 86
Here's a couple more. I found some bonus pages on Holley Carb specials and Grand National specials that go with. Info is different in each mag, they average 27 pages.

Attachments

• Mags Speed Shop 2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Mags Speed Shop 3.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 95
The issue with the article "making it with a b-block Mopar wedge" which issue is that or what cover? Any more "Mopar" info articles? Thanks again

The Moulin Rouge (pinkish) cover June 72 has the B-Block Mopar Wedge article. The blue green cover Dec 72 has a neat Hedman Header add with the California Flash Duster on it. Mopar pictures throughout all the mags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back