Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Robson

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Good Afternoon All,

While not necessarily what you normally find on this site, I have for sale a collection of STOCKCAR RACING MAGAZINE issues dating back to 1966 up for sale. I have quite a few "full" years and most of the others are only missing 1 issue to be complete. This is much more than a "NASCAR" magazine, some of the older back issues contain Can-Am, Trans-Am, NHRA and SCCA coverage. The articles give quite a snapshot in to a bygone era. For any of you MOPAR, collectors, these issues are a must as the information, photos and advertisements are glimpse into when your classic car was new... (RE: Superbird, Daytona, Chargers, etc... all the ads, info, specs and street tests!)

Some of the earlier magazines are going for over $15.00 a piece! I have well over 300 issues that span 1966 to 1996. I am offering the complete set for $500.00 plus shipping from CT (06278). At this price, you could keep any that interest you, sell the rest and make a profit!

I can provide a complete listing of all of the issues upon request. please email me at [email protected] or,
(860) 429-2334 for additional information, or with any questions.

Thanks,

Chris Robson

I am looking for '64-'66 parts, 273 engines and parts, wheels, etc...

Let me know what you have and we can talk.

Thanks,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back