Vintage Style Mopar Graphic Art Work

-
Getting one of the ones I have already done printed is fairly easy and I don’t mind doing them once in a while. Doing original artwork for people is extremely time consuming and I generally avoid it.

Original images take me between 10-20 hours to create and since I have a full time job, and a family, I just don’t have the time to spare to do very many of them. I will do them on occasion if the piece interests me enough to spend the time. I also don’t do this for profit and don’t charge for the work most of the time.

Bottom line is, go ahead and send me a PM and ask. It never hurts to ask, but please don’t be upset if I have to decline a project.

Last edited:
Mate these are awesome, I struggle to draw a stick figure and am very envious of people with your talent.

Regards
Anthony
I have been creating some vintage style Mopar graphic art work like was done for advertising back in the day and thought I'd share some that I have done. Some include images from old ads and others are all original. Hope you enjoy them!

View attachment 1715149743

View attachment 1715149744

View attachment 1715149746

View attachment 1715149747

View attachment 1715149748

Mate these are awesome, I struggle to draw a stick figure and am very envious of people with your talent.

Regards
Anthony
Maybe i can make this easier. instead of a custom print of one's car. Anyway you can show a list of all your designs, any let us know how much?
thanks

Did you do this one for John at the Hemi Hideout?

5979.jpg

I just found this old thread whilst surfing scat pack art on google. God I wish I could get that 69 GTS Dart one on a T-shirt. Ddaddy you could make some $$ if you ever wanted to sell posters and t-shirts, you just can't get cool stuff like this anymore.

-
Back