vinyl tops

-

spikekid999

MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Reaction score
lets see your vinyl tops. i kinda wish mine had one,but it dont. SOOO i was thinkin if i could get the trim for a vinyl top, that when i get my car painted, i could get the top painted to look like a vinyl top, so itd look like i have one, but wouldnt have the problem of rust behind it

i forgot to mention, i know theres two different styles, so im also tryin to figure out what one i like better

Before and after ......
101_1698-1.jpg

101_1803.jpg

it ate the whole roof off the car? lol just kidding, I know the top held moisture under it and it rusted the top to the point that it needs to be replaced.... but the do look cool on most of our cars.

ya thats why im NOT puttin one on, but i wanna get the chrome and have it PAINTED on lol. would look cool, and people probable wouldnt notice lol.

anyone got pics of the other vinyl top? the one that goes across the top of the roof?

'74 Swinger, before and after I removed it since vinyl under the back window was rotted, plus I wanted to make sure there was no rust. Not bad, only a little, what you see is glue. Not sure if I want to recover or just paint.

l_ede5ecc62a685be2df8213a69ce61f49.jpg

-
Back